ESN BELGIUM CANDIDATES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://candidtes.forumotion.com

Project manager Empty Project manager

Thu May 02, 2019 11:47 pm
Erasmus Student Network AISBL
Rue Joseph II 120 - 1000 Brussels – BELGIUM
www.esn.org
Dear network,
It is my greatest pleasure to present to you with this letter my application for the
position of Project Manager of the National Board of ESN Belgium for 2019/2020.
My involvement in ESN over the past years has been growing and this led me to this
decision, I feel it is time for me to evolve in the Network and go further. Although I am
still quite young in the network, I am confident that I am ready to take on this
responsibility and continue to develop and improve the various projects set up by
Marie, our former Project Manager.
As a Project Manager it is, in my opinion, important to support the existing committees
and encourage them in a continuous improvement and expansion. But also, to relaunch
the committees, which unfortunately did not have the opportunity to be active during
the year.
I would also like to support and lead our network to diversify and take an interest in
new causes, while keeping the ones we already have close to our hearts today. Indeed,
although SI is a cause that we care about and in which we are able to distinguish
ourselves, I would also like to lead ESN Belgium to start looking at new causes. I am
thinking in particular of the impact of our network on the environment, but also of
highlighting employability and how to promote mobility both in higher education and
in high school.
Regarding Environment and Sustainability, it is important to provide the sections with
the right tools, materials and informations so that they can organise greener events, if
this is not already the case, and raise awareness among the generations of Erasmus.
Because I believe that local sections truly have an impact on their Erasmus Students.
But also I would like to follow the SID approach by organising several "environment
weeks" dedicated to promoting the environment and organising greener events.
Erasmus Student Network AISBL
Rue Joseph II 120 - 1000 Brussels – BELGIUM
www.esn.org
For the Skills and employability committee, it is important to encourage the committee
to work with the Training Coordinator and ICE to develop more effective and attractive
training for local members, raise awareness of the employability skills they earn
through volunteering, but also raise awareness among Erasmus students of the impact
of mobility on their employability.
With regard to promoting mobility both in higher education and also in secondary
education, I think it is important that we also be present and visible at different events,
encouraging local unions to work with organisations such as AIESEC as is currently the
case for some sections or events. We also need to highlight the Erasmus In Schools
projects, like I’ve been working on with Sira this last month on creating some
promotional video.
Finally, it was my greatest pleasure to be part of the local board of saint louis where I
meet true friends and started this beautiful adventure which is ESN. I’m hoping this
modest letter will help you to understand my motivations for this mandates. I am
staying at your entire disposition if you have any questions
ESN’ly yours
Ricci Vincent
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum