ESN BELGIUM CANDIDATES
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
Admin
Admin
https://candidtes.forumotion.com

Education Officer of the French community Empty Education Officer of the French community

Fri May 03, 2019 12:08 am
.Erasmus Student Network AISBL
Rue Joseph II 120 - 1000 Brussels – BELGIUM
www.esn.org
Dear network,
It is with great pleasure that I officially apply for the position of French education officer at
ESN Belgium for the year 2019/2020.
Three years ago exactly, I was applying to ESN Louvain-la-Neuve. I had the opportunity to join
the network, this big family and as they say: "once an ESNer, always an ESNer". After careful
thought, I decided to take the plunge.
Throughout my various experiences, I was able to acquire many qualities and skills that I
believe could position me as a serious candidate for this position.
As a HR Manager, I was able to demonstrate my ability to actively listen and to manage
conflicts. I had the opportunity to work with people from different backgrounds and
personalities. In my opinion, this makes the work more rewarding because different visions
come to contribute to the achievement of a common goal, which makes it even stronger.
As a Vice President and a President, I was able to learn how to manage the teams and cope
with responsibilities. I was also presented as a representative of my section before the
authorities with whom we collaborate. This year, I have collaborated with the University's
authorities so that close cooperation is established on the long-term to ensure the continuity
of the section. In other words, I played a role as an education officer at small scale.
I am also a member of the student Office of my faculty, demonstrating my ability and
commitment to stand for the interests of those I represent. Thanks to my position as a
delegate, I have had the opportunity to join the Commission of self-assessment and quality
of higher education. For example, I have worked with law professors on improving the quality
of language courses. The question of Erasmus has also arisen. I believe that ESN could have a
significant impact on this type of Commission.
Erasmus Student Network AISBL
www.esn.org
I have an unconditional love for debates and negotiations. This year, I participated in the
eloquence contest of ELSA Louvain-la-Neuve. Additionally, I received grants for my section
after 30 minutes of meeting with the University.
I have not done an Erasmus exchange (yet) but this does not prevent me from being aware of
its importance. Exchanges are of such cultural richness that I see myself fighting to promote
them at all levels.
During my mandate, I would like to reinforce the links already established by my predecessors
but also to make each of the ESN sections a partner of choice for the IRO; at least for all the
areas that ESN could take care of.
Of course, the promotion of mobility remains one of the highlights that I will put forward,
together with all the projects that ESN proposes such as exchangeability etc. One of my goals
will be to make ESN known to the public before they come to higher education or go on
Erasmus. This is why I will put an emphasis on the Erasmus in school so that we can reach as
many people as possible. For all those things I would like to collaborate with the Project
Manager.
Extremely motivated and highly interested in giving the best of myself, I look forward to
proving myself. My explained experiences, above, demonstrate my ability to manage this type
of position in which I can engage myself body and soul and at the same time enrich my
personal experience.
I remain at your complete disposal for any further information and will be delighted to expose
my motivation and my skills during the BNP III.
Hoping to have caught all your attention, I beg you to accept, dear network, the expression
of my distinguished greetings.
ESN’ly yours,
Erasmus Student Network AISBL
www.esn.org
JABRI Ikram
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum